Why Business Audiobooks Are Ideal Business Mentors
Are you looking for a business mentor to inspire and motivate you to success but can't find or afford one? Business audiobooks may just be the ideal business mentoring solution you are looking for to help you grow and succeed. Statistics show that ninety-seven million Americans drive alone to work everyday -- and that doesn't even include those who commute by bus, train or car pool! With the average commute to and from work now reaching over an hour each way, that's almost two months of your life each year spent in transit or sitting in traffic. Just think how much you could improve your business or advance your professional career simply by listening to spoken audio recordings containing excellent information on how to improve your sales approach, communication and people skills, how to market your business better, ways to improve your customer service, etc. during this time. With the rising popularity of MP3 players and iPods, and more new cars being fitted with built-in MP3 players (as of this year, almost all new cars are now capable of playing digital audio files), more business people are discovering that music or the news is not the only thing they can listen to while going about their busy day. Now, people can "listen" to business books, business seminars, sales and marketing lectures and podcasts from successful business people while they're on-the-go -- and when they don't have time to read. Hence, the huge emerging popularity of audio books with commuters and business owners. Today's mobile and "time-starved" business owners, sales managers and sales professionals are discovering that they can download an unlimited amount of information into their brain, learn a foreign language or new skill that will improve their business, and get that competitive business edge while driving in their cars, commuting in trains and buses, or even while standing around in queues. Most business people love to improve their business acumen via reading and taking courses, but lack the time to do so. This is where spoken audio recordings can play an important role in their professional lives. Business audio books narrated by successful business people can act as an ideal mentoring tool for business owners (one specific title that comes immediately to mind is the audiobook version of Michael E. Gerber's business classic "The E-Myth: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work And What To Do About It" read by the author himself!). Imagine all the money you can save on consulting fees and the knowledge you will gain, just by listening to an audio book written and narrated by a business expert while driving, or commuting to work on a bus or train. Not only will you get mentored by some of the best business minds in the world and gain a competitive business edge by acquiring the latest business information listening to spoken audio recordings on business-related topics, you will also get yourself into the right "state of mind" for doing business successfully. Just think about it! You arrive at work or at a sales presentation after having been "coached" by a successful business owner while driving or commuting, your mind is immersed in business thoughts and you're most likely inspired by a great business idea or tip you've just heard. You walk into a meeting and you are focused. Your mind is sharp. Your energy is positive and you look vibrant. Your brain is filled with new business strategies and ideas and working subconsciously with these to help you achieve the best results and outcomes no matter what daunting tasks, projects or challenges may lie ahead for you in your busy day. As a business person, you can now use the amazing value inherent in listening to audio books to gain a competitive business edge over others. You won't have to worry about not having the time or will to flip through the pages of a book. You can now "listen" to business books when preparing to go to work in the morning, when commuting to and from work, etc. Currently, there are thousands of best-selling business audiobook titles available. If you are at a loss for specific business audio books to get started, here are 5 of some of the best that any business person should listen to:
1. "How To Win Friends And Influence People" - by Dale Carnegie One of the most important aspects of any business is the fact that PEOPLE are a crucial part of its success. This is true in almost every aspect of human activity, and especially in business. We need people to keep our businesses going and growing. Not just the people that bring us new sales and new customers, but also the people that make the sales possible, the people who deliver our products, handle complaints, run the administrative aspects of the business, and so on. To be able to succeed in business and other areas of life, we all need to know "how to win friends and influence people". That's why this incredible book by Dale Carnegie is a "must have" for any person in business. With the power of the information contained in this classic book, you can learn not just how to influence people so that they bring in more sales for your business, but most importantly how to win staff, suppliers, customers and prospects over as friends to help you make future sales possible. This book is available in audio book format, so you can enjoy listening to it in the comfort of your car while driving or commuting.
2. "E-Myth Mastery" - By Michael E. Gerber Michael E. Gerber is the world's leading small business guru and bestselling author of the phenomenally successful "The E-Myth Revisited". In this audiobook version of his follow up book, "E-Myth Mastery", Michael Gerber presents the next big step in entrepreneurial management and leadership. This audiobook presents a practical, real-world program that can be implemented in real-time in your business. The E-Myth credo -- Don't work IN your business, work ON it -- is spelled out here in the seven essential disciplines followed by every leader of a world-class enterprise. Each discipline provides the leadership keys for unlocking success in the critical areas of business development: Leadership, Marketing, Finance, Money, Management, Client Fulfillment, Lead Conversion and Lead Generation. E-Myth Mastery is the ultimate business development program that will help you recover your passion and turn your company into a world-class operation -- a turn-key machine for the money and satisfaction that only a successful entrepreneur can enjoy.
3. "Zig Ziglar's Secrets Of Closing The Sale" - By Zig Ziglar All of us are involved in selling every day. Whenever we present a product or a principle, inform a client, or instruct a child, we are engaging in the art of effective persuasion. Zig Ziglar is America's master of the art of selling and in this audiobook, he explains proven, practical sales techniques all of us can use every day. He also provides vital strategies for specific closes, hundred of sales questions, and dozens of persuasion procedures to help everyone sell their ideas, or themselves. No matter what your age, gender, occupation, or lifestyle, these proven techniques from America's selling sensation can work for you.
4. "Jack: Straight from the Gut" - by Jack Welch Jack Welch is unquestionably one of the world's most successful CEOs ever. In this powerful and thought-provoking audio book, Jack tells his own story, detailing how you can follow his steps to become one of the most successful persons in your career today.
5. "Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make The Leap" - by Jim Collins You can't argue with the fact that "without the techniques and strategies, no company or business can excel beyond a few days, weeks or even months". Businesses and companies that have stood the test of time for many years know what to do and they have done it right. Jim Collins took the time to conduct extensive researches into how and what companies did to maintain success for many long years, while their counterparts failed within a few months or years of starting up. The power of the information contained within this audio book can help any business person to succeed. These 5 audio books can truly help you improve your business, your career and your life, if you will simply take the time to listen to them and apply what you will learn. Before your next sales presentation, job interview, or important business meeting, take some time to go online and browse through an audiobook store for a downloadable business audiobook that you can burn to CD, or upload to your iPod or MP3 player. It will not only empower you to achieve better business results and improve your life, it will also give you a competitive edge over those who are spending their drive or commute time engaging in less productive activities. For more articles and information about the benefits of audiobooks, visit http://www.audiobookone.com .
Vintage Books Articles
Vintage Books Books